Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Opinions on your dealerships...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 Elegance Saloon
I have to agree with an earlier poster who said that Flagship Motorcars in northshore in Boston is horrid. Salesman was ok but I had to push him a bit (car was missing some items upon purchase). Service Department was bad; I don't think I even had a regular SA.
Herb Chambers Mercedes in Boston I was not pleased with. Herb himself is a nice guy. The salesman that I dealt with was a rude, arrogant, pompous ***. And the dealership is in an inconvenient, ugly spot with a nice view of the underside of a bridge. Never did business with them again.
Down here in Florida Mercedes of Fort Lauderdale is one to avoid at all costs. Good luck getting a sales person to approach you. The people there are rude and act like you are bothering them.

I DO like Mercedes of Miami though. Good, friendly people. In the past, I've been railroaded on charges and unnecessary maintenance work. I learned a long time ago to do research before I go in and basically tell them what I want done. I don't ask them what is wrong with my car. My loaner car though was a Corrolla which I wasn't happy with but that is really my only complaint. My SA and his manager are fantastic. The two cashiers are nice and the parts guys always have what I need in stock. I would recommend this dealer.

I would like to try Mercedes Pompano, but it is a bit far for me.