Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

I finally got my CLS!!! (small problem)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS 550
I finally got my CLS!!! (small problem)

I got my CLS Friday night, I hadn't posted it on here yet....it's a beauty...black on black....obsidian black...P1 Package...the only thing is I will add some nice 20's or 22's in the near future but I love it! The only thing which is weird is the Traction Control light (ESP) warning light stays on and it says "It is inoperable" and even though I press ESP button over and over...it says on the warning light so I have to take it in the dealership to get checked out on Monday....and the cruise control or speedtronic light stays on (same thing?) and says it is inoperable...it's weird because it's a brand new car!

Other than that, isn't CLS supposed to come with a phone? I did not get a bluetooth receiver (even though it is bluetooth capable) or even a cradle to put any of my phones on it.....

I appreciate all the help on here and i'm excited I got rid of my 02 G-Wagon a couple of weeks ago and have an 07' CLS 550 what a nice baby! I LOVE IT!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it's weird because it's a brand new car!
Electrical gremlins. Run far, run fast

More than likely something small. Pictures please. (And put some effort into it. Dont grab your camera phone and walk out the the driveway.