Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Angy customer - www.mbpartswarehouse.com - any experiences?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 SLK 320
Thumbs down Angy customer - www.mbpartswarehouse.com - any experiences?

Has anyone had any experience with mbpartswarehouse.com?

I ordered Green air filters for my 2001 SLK 320 from them - their site matched me to the incorrect part number - screen shot below:

Their cross-reference is incorrect, as verified with the Green filter website:

They sent me part number 2247 instead of 2249. Not an awful mistake in itself, really. I launched their live online chat to hopefully resolve the problem. I pointed out the mistake on their site, to help solve the issue. They offered to allow me to return the part. Still not an unacceptable resolution, until they told me I'd be responsible for return shipping.

Am I just too angry right now, or is this entirely unacceptable for them to expect me to pay for return shipping, when it was their mistake? I followed up with a phone call to their support, where the gentleman insisted that they sent what I ordered, and it was my fault, not any fault of theirs.

Someone please tell me that I'm not out of line here!
Old 08-25-2007, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL500 and ML55
If you used a credit card to purchase the item- contact them (credit card co.) and dispute the charge. Use the shipper number on the item you recieved to return the item to them at "their" expense.

Not sure if it is the "right" way to handle it...but if it were me that is what I would do.

Try these guys- I have had good luck dealing with them over the years.
http://www.autohausaz.com/mercedes-a...rts/index.html