Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Looking for detailer in Orange County, Calif.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 E550, 2012 GL450, 2014 GLK350, 2015 S550, 2020 GLC350e
Looking for detailer in Orange County, Calif.

Just took delivery of a Black on Black 08 E550.

I'm looking for a detailer for regular washing and detailing.

Thank you.

(I posted this in the detailing section, but then realized that people that don't detail their own cars probably don't read it)
Old 09-17-2007, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
I can help you with detailing.

I used to detail professionally but I've stopped for a while.. I still have all my equipment, I have a buffer and professional chemicals (Pinnacle, 4 star, Poorboys, Meguiars' Pro, etc...)

I don't mind making some extra $$$ on the weekend if you need your car detailed. Of course, I'd charge a lot less than what a professional shop would charge... and probably do a much better job. (my CLK is black on black too so I'm pretty familiar with how hard it is to keep a black car clean )

I also have a few friends who are detailing hobbyists and wouldn't mind helping me so if you have any more cars or friends cars that need detailing we could probably arrange a detailing day.

PM me and we can discuss pricing, etc... I live in Riverside right now so it's kinda far for me to travel to Irvine but I'll be moving to the OC next month.

Cheers,
John.