Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

formymercedes.com bailed on my order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 AM
LCN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation formymercedes.com bailed on my order

hello,

does anyone know how to contact this guy? I bought some chrome door pin surrounds and door sills from this guy atleast 7 months + ago and he only sent the door sills, never responds to any of my e-mails about the door pins, they were only $30 USD or something but I bought them and I should have received them!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:50 AM
LCN

Bump, where the hell is this guy, I have been waiting ages for these chrome door pin surrounds, I paid for it I should receive it.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by LCN
hello,

does anyone know how to contact this guy? I bought some chrome door pin surrounds and door sills from this guy atleast 7 months + ago and he only sent the door sills, never responds to any of my e-mails about the door pins, they were only $30 USD or something but I bought them and I should have received them!

Why are you asking here??? He isn't a sponsor and doesn't read the forums. I know Jerry very well and all you need to do is CALL HIM!!!

(847)808-8609
Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM
LCN

I live in Australia, it's an inconvenience to call him he should be answering e-mails, I even tried contacting him through his ebay account and no answer, obviously ignoring my messages!