Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Advice on good Lease terms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ml63
Advice on good Lease terms

I am considering leasing an ML63 for my business before the end of the year. Currently i am looking at a dealer used 07'.

Can you guys give me some feed back on good terms for this type of deal. perhaps share with me what you ahve put down as a deposit and mo. payment.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
Originally Posted by Rodster
I am considering leasing an ML63 for my business before the end of the year. Currently i am looking at a dealer used 07'.

Can you guys give me some feed back on good terms for this type of deal. perhaps share with me what you ahve put down as a deposit and mo. payment.
Check out the ML sectoin.. But I suggest you read up on leasing.. You get the best lease deals with new cars and the newest model year, basically a lease you are paying the cost of the purcahse price - residual value.. Generally you will get a much better deal leasing a new car.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Right now would be a good time to go to the dealer especially the dealers wants to get rid of the 2007s models. If you're gonna lease check and see the best Residual rate and money factor. Good Luck