Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Extreme Dimensions Introducing Ourselves

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Too Many To List
Extreme Dimensions Introducing Ourselves

Hello we are Extreme Dimensions and we would like to introduce ourselves as one of the forum’s newest vendors. We are very excited to be apart of this forum and we are looking forward to providing an excellent forum vendor experience by answering any questions, offering Group-Buys, Special Forum Promotions, and a lot more! Extreme Dimensions, Inc. is a world renowned automotive aerodynamic company headquartered in the United States. With a 50,000 square foot distribution center, we currently manufacture and distribute over 6,000 products globally including North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. From our humble foundations since 2000, we have striven to offer the largest variety of premium aerodynamic products at the most affordable prices. Through the years, we have surpassed industry standards by dedicating ourselves to excellent customer service.

Since the beginning, Extreme Dimensions has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing aerodynamic products for the Sport Compact, Domestic, European, Truck, and SUV industries. What sets us apart from our competitors is that we only manufacture high quality fiberglass, carbon fiber, and polyurethane composites. Over the past few years, we have stormed the industry with our new hybrid DuraFlex fiberglass line while Carbon Creations continued to set the standard in premium carbon fiber aerodynamics. Throughout 2008, look for the release of Couture, our new luxury polyurethane line for the serious enthusiast. To find a complete line of our products please call 1-888-611-AERO or visit us online at www.extremedimensions.com, www.carbon-creations.com, and www.couturestyling.com.

If anyone has any questions whether it is for a price on a part or shipping, technical support for installing our products, or anything at all, please just ask and we will do our very best to assist you in a timely fashion. We will also make sure to post any promotions and special offers that we run throughout the year. For 2008 we will be giving away 1 free body kit every month until the end of the year. Please visit http://www.extremedimensions.com/freebodykit/ in order to sign up to be eligible for the drawing for a free bodykit. We thank you very much for taking the time to check our company out and we hope to become your favorite vendor on this forum for a long time to come.

*Note that in the next few weeks we will still be setting up on the forum before we are able to be “full steam” on here so please allow a little extra time for us to get back to you for the time being. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2008, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55 stage 4 Renntech and 2006 CLS55 AMG
Maybe you should post up pics of some of your work. On a Mercedes preferably. I only see a fiberglass kit for the S-class on your website. Also you werent kidding "Extreme" . Thats one way to put it.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:38 PM

2012 ML350 Gas
Welcome...
Old 03-25-2008, 05:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes CL500
My law school buddy is a business partner for Extreme Dimensions and he's invited me to one of its grand opening events. It wasn't that bad.

I believe one of its owners also drives a late model SL55, so they're no stranger to MBs.

I haven't really had any experience with them yet. But from what I saw at the event, the business looked somewhat promising.

Jon
Old 03-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Too Many To List
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am looking forward to being a part of this forum and offering everyone on here various group buys, giveaways, and exclusive forum discounts on all of our products. From the C Class to the SLK Class, we manufacture parts for most model years offering a good variety of aftermarket aerodynamics such as: AMG Style, LRS Style, LRS F1 Style, URS Style, BRS Style, and more. If anyone would like information or pictures of products that we manufacture for their vehicle just let me know and I will be more than glad to provide you with any information that I can. Also, Baby ///M3 is correct for the most part, we aren't strangers to MBs because there are actually two people that drive a MB here so we will do our best to answer any questions and provide everyone with the best forum vendor experience possible.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sent you an email about a part for a w203! Good to see you guys on here, I was just looking at some of your kits! I had one question, hopefully you can confirm for me. I am interested in the BRS rear bumper for my 2003 c320 sedan. Is fitment guaranteed on your parts? It would be a big hassle and raise the cost considerably if a bodyshop had to modify it to fit. Please let me know, thank you!

Last edited by threatcon07; 04-08-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Too Many To List
Originally Posted by threatcon07
Sent you an email about a part for a w203! Good to see you guys on here, I was just looking at some of your kits! I had one question, hopefully you can confirm for me. I am interested in the BRS rear bumper for my 2003 c320 sedan. Is fitment guaranteed on your parts? It would be a big hassle and raise the cost considerably if a bodyshop had to modify it to fit. Please let me know, thank you!
E-mail replied. Thanks for your interest!