Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

homelink question, a different homelink question :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
homelink question, a different homelink question :)

I know how to set it up, but I was wondering if I buy an mb visor on ebay, can I use that homelink in my other car?

is that piece in the visor the whole thing? or is most of it under the hood, and on the visor are just the bottons.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:37 AM

anybody?
Old 05-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
From your IP I gather you're not in the US. Plus you really should wait more than 5+ hrs before posting again. In addition you provided no useful info. Members are not mind readers.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
From your IP I gather you're not in the US. Plus you really should wait more than 5+ hrs before posting again. In addition you provided no useful info. Members are not mind readers.
oh that helps, thanks genius

weak...

if you dont know the answer, STFU
Old 05-23-2008, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 240 Posts
'19 E63S sedan
Originally Posted by EVOnation
oh that helps, thanks genius

weak...

if you dont know the answer, STFU
Gee, you get a lot of help from people with that approach? The mod was pointing out that your question doesn't make any sense to most people, so badgering is unlikely to get your answer.

You didn't mention model, but the only garage door openers (which is what, I assume, you're talking about) in Mercedes that I've seen are built into the rear-view mirror, not a sun visor. Perhaps it's different in you market, or for your model, but the question as posed doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Have at me.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by whoover
Gee, you get a lot of help from people with that approach? The mod was pointing out that your question doesn't make any sense to most people, so badgering is unlikely to get your answer.

You didn't mention model, but the only garage door openers (which is what, I assume, you're talking about) in Mercedes that I've seen are built into the rear-view mirror, not a sun visor. Perhaps it's different in you market, or for your model, but the question as posed doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Have at me.
The MBs I've seen have them in the rearview mirror or the overhead console, not on the visor.

Gives so little information, yet expects so much.