Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes Benz of New Orleans

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2008 | 07:06 PM

2004 Mercedes Benz CLK320
Mercedes Benz of New Orleans

Is anybody on the forum from the New Orleans area? I purchased my CLK in DC about 6 weeks ago, and its factory warranty is about to run out. My experience with this dealership tops them all...and thats saying alot. They absolutely exceeded my terribly low expectations by being bar none the worst service imaginable. I have left them several voice mails and people just dont call back, parts come in and they dont call me, even when i take off work in advance because they promise it will be in a certain day. the receptionist at service transferred me mid conversation two times because I was telling her I needed to speak to service advisor. I am appalled. Anybody in the area have a similar experience. I wish there a was a dealer anywhere near my vicinity besides them. 2 thumbs down to say the least. I thought Mercedes and luxury brands were supposed to be better, but BMW and Benz have paled in comparison are the worst service I've ever had, while the best I've encountered is years ago when my dad had a Caddy STS and an Accord. Ok enough venting for now!