Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

wanted 2006 s500 rims and tires rear spoilers and interior parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 s500
wanted 2006 s500 rims and tires rear spoilers and interior parts

Hello
im new here man what a place!!!
i just bought a 2006 white s500 w/amg package and 35k miles with light grey interior and im in love id like to put a nice set of 19 or 20 in chrome wheels on her so if u have tires and wheels or just wheels as i have a nice set of 19in tires already in the garage please email me at Cbailey758@aol.com and a set of tire sensors so that tire pressure message doesnt bug the hell out of me on the dash boand
id also like a set of rear spoilers already painted white preferably but not a must

also i need front and rear cigarrette lighters a cool wooden shifter knob as i dont have keyless go total bummer.... and the drivers side back door armrest (the one thats on the door) also i need a cupholder if anyone knows where to get replacement interior parts new or used that would be great not having a ton of luck finding little interior stuff i probably just dont know where to look as i am a newbie any help would be great thanx
Dave