Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Why Do You Love or Your Benz?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E350 4MATIC
Why Do You Love or Your Benz?

Hi All -
I debated starting this thread. And considered doing it as a poll instead but don't think that would capture the flavor of my questions.

So I thought I'd ask to see what type of responses I get. Then if ok with everyone I would like to send out a summary which will capture all of the responses. Good, bad or indifferent.

I'm just curious to see how many people feel like I do, or have differnt reasons for their passion (or dislikes) for their MB's.

If you will do me a favor and not read all of the posts - but provide your honest feedback based on this initial post I think it will be more "scientific'. If that is possible...lol.

I may get no responses but hope people will take a little time to answer. Feel free to write as much (or little) as you want. And post pics, too if you are so inclined.

QUESTIONS (answer as many or few as you like) -
1) What model and year do you have?

2) How many miles?

3) What are the three things you love the most about your Mercedes? And why? Please rank them #1 through #3, #1 being best. NOTE - not necessary to post three, but that is preferred.

4) What are the three thrings you dislike the most about your Mercedes? And why? Please rank them #1 through #3, #1 being the worst. NOTE - not necessary to post three, but that is preferred.

5) In your opinion, why is MB better or worse than Audi, BMW, or Lexus ?NOTE - for simplicity sake I am omitting most of the Japanese luxury segment. But feel free to comment on these if you'd like.

6) If you could could have a "Mercedes dream-car", what would it be? Does not need to be a current model. Understand this may be a difficult question to answer for some. But there are a lot of people on here who I consider to be the real experts on MB's.

If you prefer to pm me with your responses that is cool. I'll probably keep this open for a few weeks then issue a little report to the group.

Thanks in advance.

Nick