Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Help!!!! warrarties

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 01:48 PM
gon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s-class max
Help!!!! warrarties

Hey every one!!!! I recently joined this forum to gain any tips and knowledge from its members. I have been thinking about looking in to getting an ex-warranty for my car. I need to talk to others that are doing to same to gain tips and knowledge. It seems to be a safe idea, by saving $ on parts and labor expenses! Do you feel the same way about ex-warranties? And if so whom should I look in to? Please get back to me about this as soon as you can. My warranty runs out by the end of this year. Thank you……..
Old 12-01-2009, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 204 Likes on 181 Posts
'07 GL320CDI, '10 CL550
What saving?

Warranties are simply insurance policies, and over all insurance companies don't lose money.

You're simply betting that pre-paying for repairs will somehow come out in your favor. The percentages are against you.

It's nice to have piece of mind, but know how much you pay for it.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:56 PM
gon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s-class max
warraties4wheels

I am looking for some help for good company's for ex-warranty's. I have found http://www.warranties4wheels.com/ I did my home work on them, found that they are BBB rated with A+ rating. They have been very helpful, have great coverage and outstanding prices. Have you head anything from them?... ?