Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

wheel help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2010 | 12:05 PM

CLS 55
wheel help

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if you guys can help me by letting me know what kind of wheels will fit my 2010 E coupe from other model Mercedes. I am new to this and your help is greatly appreciated.

thank you
Old 04-02-2010 | 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 Brilliant Silver E320 Wagon
Check with a dealer for a copy of the booklet "Genuine MB Accessories - E Class". It will show all the wheels available. It is also possible to fit wheels from other class models such as S class. But there are issues such as overall diameter, width, ET and lug length to be considered. It's easier to find a wheel and then determine if it will fit when you know the measurements. Since your car is new there won't be many out here who have already changed their wheels.

Good luck.
Old 04-06-2010 | 12:50 PM

CLS 55
Originally Posted by RichardM98
Check with a dealer for a copy of the booklet "Genuine MB Accessories - E Class". It will show all the wheels available. It is also possible to fit wheels from other class models such as S class. But there are issues such as overall diameter, width, ET and lug length to be considered. It's easier to find a wheel and then determine if it will fit when you know the measurements. Since your car is new there won't be many out here who have already changed their wheels.

Good luck.
Hey Richard,

thanks for the info and reply...I'll go ahead and do that....

thanks for your time