Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

New Member hello all

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 02:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member hello all

hello all..
am a mercedes admirer and found this this site very interesting and informative...
i also have a few doubts to start with. what do the various names.. E,S,A,C,CLK,CL,SL,SLK stand for??? could someone please help with an answer???
Old 04-10-2003, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 : 2007 C230

the letters are just model designations. no different than what Toyota does with 4Runner, Corolla, Camry, Avalon, etc.
Old 04-15-2003, 02:25 PM

VW Passat
Hi Silhouette! I just feel free to "hijack" your post a bit. I am also newly registered on this board, while I was lurking in for some time by now, and want to introduce me. I think this site is one of the best Merc-Forums on the net. And as I am a Mercedes-Fan (while not driving one at the moment for... emm... private reasons - or let's say money. ) I'm really happy to be a member of this board. Hello to everyone!
Old 04-17-2003, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
I agree with KWIK, they are in fact the different models that Mercedes has to offer, just like everyone else. Welcome to the site and enjoy. There are lots of cool peeps on this site with a lot of info. to share. Please dive in and reply whenever you can help or add some info. of your own. Later...