Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Maintenance Cost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Maintenance Cost

Hello All,

I'm new to the World of MB.. I'll be buying 2008 MB C300 or C350 in couple of days but I wanted to get some more information about the maintenance costs associated with this car. How much does the oil change and other necessary services cost ? Currently, I'm driving 2008 Honda Accord..

I'll greatly appreciate your help on this..
Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s600
Moving from a Honda to a Benz, the maint. cost is going to shock you. Japanese cars are virtually maint. free and cost is minimal. Low cost is their selling point. Benz must be maintained, and Benz owners are thought to have money and the Benz-dealer prices are lengendary. They seem out to ream their customers, parts costs are astonishing - leading to the old adage "never keep a Benz without a warranty". That's the reason MBz depreciates so badly (that and the fact that nothing loses value faster than a "second-hand" status symbol.) Find yourself a reliable non-dealership repair shop.

Last edited by lfranklin; 07-25-2011 at 03:32 PM.