Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Got to see the new C and ML today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 E320 4matic Estate
Got to see the new C and ML today

I am a sales person at a local dealer and today the guys from MBZ brought the the C coupe and New ML by for us to look at and update us on the changes. I haft to say. The new ML is nice. C style headlights, new center consol, wider gate area and on the BlueTech model a spare tire. You put the AdBlue in a opening next to the fuel filler. The new seats are a improvement over the last model. One thing. They change the cruise. For the first time the cruise is below the blinker. Also, no visible exhaust tips on the ML. One note. The new diesel makes over 400ft lbs of tq.

The C coupe looks great! The one they had for us today was a C230. It uses the old c230 block but new head, a intercooled turbo, and direct injection. It now has the electric assist power steering as well. There is not going to be a manual option for the trans, just the 7speed auto. Paddle shifters are standard on the coupe. All new dash and interior is coming for the coupe and the sedan. The dash is a step up and wonderful. Also the same steering wheel found in the new CLS is used. It has the lane awareness that vibrates when you drift. It shares the same high back sport seats found in the E coupe. Panoramic roof is standard on the coupe. Two bucket back seats are the standard with 60/40 fold down. LED tail lamps and dtrl are standard. The iPod hook up for both the C and ML are now in the centet arm rest with a USB port. A aluminum hood is now on the C as well. The sedan will continue using the 3.0 motor. But it will only be offered with the 4matic. Keyless go is now on the C and at a estimated 850 price. Way cheaper than before on other lines.

I was not able to get pics of the cars. But they are already all over the net.

I am thrilled over the new changes. If you have any questions just ask.

Last edited by midnightsaint; 08-04-2011 at 12:55 AM.