Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

The Godfather needs a new car!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
The Godfather needs a new car!

In the words of my good friend Allied107 "You ain't never been the same since you sold your E55."

Yeah, I agree.

With that said, having had a few cars since, including tracking down and buying back my S4 Avant (which I sold almost 3 weeks ago), it's time for me to get something else.

I still have my Lexus GS350 which I need to get rid of: http://www.luxury4play.com/autos-aut...ly-loaded.html

Anyway, I'm contemplating spending $40K OTD if I can. I don't wanna spend more. Although that kinda screw things up because there are some nice things around $50K....

So right now I'm looking at W221 S550 and CLS55 AMG.

What do you think I should get, why and why not? I'm seriously torn.

The W221 MUST have the sport package, which proves to be difficult in that price range.

MUST have black interior and under 60K miles (50K and under preferred). Those are my requirements.

Ext. color, doesn't matter, I favor white (hard to find w/ black interior) and silver, and then black last.

Last edited by The Godfather; 04-25-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Talking

Originally Posted by The Godfather
In the words of my good friend Allied107 "You ain't never been the same since you sold your E55."

Yeah, I agree.

With that said, having had a few cars since, including tracking down and buying back my S4 Avant (which I sold almost 3 weeks ago), it's time for me to get something else.

I still have my Lexus GS350 which I need to get rid of: http://www.luxury4play.com/autos-aut...ly-loaded.html

Anyway, I'm contemplating spending $40K OTD if I can. I don't wanna spend more. Although that kinda screw things up because there are some nice things around $50K....

So right now I'm looking at W221 S550 and CLS55 AMG.

What do you think I should get, why and why not? I'm seriously torn.

The W221 MUST have the sport package, which proves to be difficult in that price range.

MUST have black interior and under 60K miles (50K and under preferred). Those are my requirements.

Ext. color, doesn't matter, I favor white (hard to find w/ black interior) and silver, and then black last.
I'm partial to the "AMGs" just saying. I am sure whatever you buy will turn out great. R u still doing the
"Po Po" gig. Well, we will b awaiting ur next car,
"Sum say knock offs,others say Replicas, I say $$$ n my pockets."
Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Childish///AMG
I'm partial to the "AMGs" just saying. I am sure whatever you buy will turn out great. R u still doing the
"Po Po" gig. Well, we will b awaiting ur next car,
"Sum say knock offs,others say Replicas, I say $$$ n my pockets."
What's up mang! Long time no see! Looks like I'm picking up an S550 As fully loaded as they come too, pano roof and all. I'm very excited!

Still doing my thing and lol at that quote, did I ever say that? hahah I no longer live by that though :P