Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MBONLINE Parts - Sponsor Customer Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
2000 CLK 320
MBONLINE Parts - Sponsor Customer Review

I've spent several months and several thousands of dollars with this vendor. The more money I spend the better quality of service I expect. I only used them because they came highly recommended by a good friend.

MB Online Parts MBWorld Point of contact
Ann Marie Sahlberg
info@mbonlineparts.com
www.mbonlineparts.com
Last Forum Activity: 05-17-2012 04:40 AM

PROS
  • Great Prices and shipping
  • Was able to acquire parts that no other vendor could do

CONS
  • Slow email response turnarounds at 1-2 weeks.
  • Not proactive with following up with customer questions and concerns.
  • Customer needs to follow up with every aspect of the order.
  • Didn't receive an email in over a month about the refund where both a direct email and Forum PM was sent.
  • Took 2 months to get a refund from incorrect parts being shipped.
  • Required the customer to following up several times for the refund.
  • Emailed the company from their website and got a response from
  • Refund was executed vice the customers request for an order correction
  • Vendor/Sponsor will now no longer do business for as they call it "Grey Market Vehicles"

I work on a US Military installation in Japan, I have a US Mailing Address but now the vendor/sponsor says "Mercedes Benz USA Franchise Agreement prohibits us from shipping parts overseas"

They are not shipping to an overseas address. They are shipping to a US address via USPS, not international I brought that to their attention and their response is "It’s no longer economical for us to continue along this business path"

The mbpartsonlineparts website says they are sponsors of MBworld.org, Benzworld.org, BenzForum.com, and Mercedesforum.com BUT I only see them on the Sponsor Section of Mbworld.org.

What's makes this even more interesting, is the contradiction to what they told me in email and their policy on their website which states
"Our huge on-site inventory and access to Mercedes Parts Distribution Centers throughout the world"
You can read a thread I created in the W208 Forum.
https://mbworld.org/forums/clk-class...er-review.html
Old 07-27-2012, 09:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1994 c180 Sold; 2001 c200 Sold; 2001 c240; 2010 e300; 2007 cayman 987
different experience here!

idk why but same treatment i get from them and their forwarder (b*ng**s.com) for international buyers like me.. very very slow service
very2 disappointing, i thought all big businesses with international dealing have good service, i was wrong

and then i got my item, the thing is they ship the wrong item, i did not order item that i got.

first, i order for this item, just the same as rollnnn use before

http://www.mbonlineparts.com/partloc...catalogid=5525

and what i got is this hideous and absurd eurostyle trunk spoiler

please they must be kidding me?
and i've been requesting for a return but they ignoring all my emails, they seems running away from their responsibility

please could you contact them for me, or anybody..help?
i just want my spoiler that i order, but if they just want to refund.. i'll accept but i want all my money, it mean item price+shipping+tax money that reach up to $600+$200 for tax (i'll return the absurd spoiler, maybe i'll pay half of return shipping)

Last edited by tiga88; 07-28-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
2000 CLK 320
Originally Posted by tiga88

idk why but same treatment i get from them and their forwarder (b*ng**s.com) for international buyers like me.. very very slow service
very2 disappointing, i thought all big businesses with international dealing have good service, i was wrong

and then i got my item, the thing is they ship the wrong item, i did not order item that i got.

and i've been requesting for a return but they ignoring all my emails, they seems running away from their responsibility

i just want my spoiler that i order, but if they just want to refund.. i'll accept but i want all my money, it mean item price+shipping+tax money that reach up to $600+$200 for tax (i'll return the absurd spoiler, maybe i'll pay half of return shipping)
Towards the end I got the exact same poor service as you. Have you tried emailing Orlando Casale? I've even put a complaint on their FB page, seems to be allot of users complaining. Wondering if anyone has reported them to the Better Business Bureau.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1994 c180 Sold; 2001 c200 Sold; 2001 c240; 2010 e300; 2007 cayman 987
Originally Posted by tiga88

http://www.mbonlineparts.com/partloc...catalogid=5525

after a few emails and they realize that they were wrong, but they discovered that they dont have the spoiler that i ordered.. i think now they are really gonna run away from their responsibilty

Last edited by tiga88; 08-20-2012 at 08:11 AM.