Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

info on purchase of CL500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
380SEC
info on purchase of CL500

Hello all: I am new to this forum and seek your input; I am interested in purchasing a 2002 - 05 CL500 (or related model, 600, 55 amg, etc). Can those of you familiar with the car offer issues of consideration regarding purchase and ownership particular to this model? Your input is greatly appreciated.

best-
Bob
Old 10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by rmac001
Hello all: I am new to this forum and seek your input; I am interested in purchasing a 2002 - 05 CL500 (or related model, 600, 55 amg, etc). Can those of you familiar with the car offer issues of consideration regarding purchase and ownership particular to this model? Your input is greatly appreciated.

best-
Bob
Choose the latest model years, with the best service records, an extended warranty out of the box, reasonable high mileage is welcome as are garaged cars. Ask when the last time the brake fluid was changed and/or the trnasmission fluid. Look to other threads for ABC issues and seach. AVoid any D2 B bus cars. You want MOST.