Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Hope this can benefit Canadians who are buying used MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still saving...
Hope this can benefit Canadians who are buying used MB

Perhaps many of you already know this, but for those who doesn't, there is way where you can view all the packages and options with prices at the time of purchase for previous model years MB. I found it really helpful as I would know what to expect when I go to a dealer. This is for Canadian models.

http://www.auto123.com/en/car-specs/, Then you would select: make, model and year. I will use 2010 C250 4MATIC as an example.

After selecting MB, C-class, 2010, then on the lower right side of the new page(without scrolling down), click "Build your own Mercedes C-Class". On the next page check C-Class C250 4MATIC. Then you will see that there were Sport, Premium and COMMAND Navigation packages. By click "View Contents", you can find out exactly what are included in the packages as well. There are also other options below as well for you to see. On the right side of this page you can click on "Complete standard equipments" to view the standard equiments that came with this 2010 C250 4MATIC.

This virtually works for all models of MB and other car makes too.

I hope this information will benefit you picking your next used MB!