Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

NEW VENDOR KAIZEN MOTOR !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 CLK
NEW VENDOR KAIZEN MOTOR !!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

My name is David and I am the internet sales manager of Kaizen Motor. We just became a vendor on this forum so I would like to introduce myself and the company to you.

Kaizen Motor is one of the largest Automotive LED lighting retailers located in Los Angeles, Southern California. As one of the biggest seller in LED lighting, we carry the most complete LED replacement bulbs for any cars, SUVs and trucks. We also provide wide selections of LED lighting accessories such as LED strip lights, LED daytime running lights, LED circuit board panel lights, Carbon Fiber vinyl and LED fog lights. Our goal is to lead the way with the latest cutting edge technology merchandise, customized services, and alternative shopping venues. Our top priority is to help you finding the high-quality parts to make your car looks nice and cool than everyone else. We'll always do our best to fulfill it and provide the best service possible.

Our operating hours are Monday - Friday, 9AM – 6PM pacific time. If you ever have any questions about Automotive LED lighting please feel free to send us email kaizenmotor@gmail.com or just PM us.

Thank you in advance for welcoming us to mbworld.org

Sincerely,

Kaizen Motor

Old 11-09-2012, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03' CL600
Welcome aboard, do you have any photos of your LEDs on a MBZ?