Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Problem with BT telephone and Audio/Command system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2012 | 07:46 AM

Question Problem with BT telephone and Audio/Command system

The problem just started out of the blue today. As soon as the Bluetooth system connects to my Blackberry phone the telephone screen pops up and says, " Connected to Blackberry 9900" and then "Connecting call to...Unknown" as if it is trying to make a phone call to "Unknown". It mutes the audio just as if I was making a call or a call was coming in. I can not disconnect this call. It just stays locked up like that. While like this the telephone control buttons on the wheel and dash don't work. I discovered that while in this mode I can receive a call waiting on the phone as a second line but the initial call to "Unknown" is still in progress. I have tried deauthorizing the phone and then reauthorizing it but the same issue happens. So the end result is I can not use Bluetooth to connect my phone with full function nor have use of my audio at the same time. How can I fix this problem?
Old 11-21-2012 | 07:31 PM

Problem fixed! Cured by rebooting the Blackberry.