Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MB loaner cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 11:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB loaner cars

Say I already sold my current car and have already agreed to purchase a Mercedes and have placed an order for it to be built. Will MB dealerships give me a C-class hatchback or something to drive for the time period the mercedes is being built since I would be without a car? Thanks.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I doubt that they will give you a loaner. Here is what my dealer did. I wanted a six speed coupe, but none were available, and the car would have to be ordered. The dealership said if I bought a car from stock and ordered the car I wanted, they would buy the first car back for $1500 less than I paid for it. They guaranteed delivery of the second car in 90 days or less. It took 77 days. I drove a new coupe for 11 weeks for $1500. Renting a Neon or Focus for the same length of time would have cost me over $2000. You can ask your dealer for the same kind of arrangement. Apparently, my dealer does this on a regular basis.