Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

ResistAll EnviroGuard NG by Caltex

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 02:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250
ResistAll EnviroGuard NG by Caltex

Can anyone share experiences with this protective coating. I recently purchased a C250 and the dealership is offering it for 995 dollars. I read mixed reviews of this product and was wondering if anyone of you was able to get it for less? Also, for those who have it, do you still wax your car ?
Thanks a lot. K
Old 02-09-2013, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
sealants are less than optimum $ enhancer for stealer

If you want real protection get 3M or Venture Shield applied by an authorized indy. Both are tough films and will protect your paint from chips and dings much better than a polish or sealant. MB uses the best paints and they don't need this gimmick "Green" Enviro safe as an added coating. I think that Simoniz has a similar offering sold by the dealers in the NE. You might as well buy NuFinish for $3.99.

Its just another way for the dealer to make more money at super high margins to make up for the deal they gave you. I have nothing against people making money, BTW.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E 320
This protection is not worth the money. Once you have signed the agreement , it can not be cancelled and this company wants your money. Even if their service is not good, you can not get your money back as their agreements are one sided and can not be cancelled. We are better off keeping that money and doing any touch ups at local paint shops