Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

2010 C300 iPod Kit integration with android?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300
Exclamation 2010 C300 iPod Kit integration with android?

OK. Hi All. I'm new to the forum, but I've been the threads trying to get a straight answer. Please someone help. I have a GalaxyS3. And my crappy used iPod just broke.

I have a 2010 c300 with that iPod kit. I was so misinformed by a sales person. I thought that I could get the kit removed and replace it with the Aux. which is all I want of course. But the dealer/service department says they can't go backwards.

I've seen post on here that say there is a hidden Aux port on the side of the glove box when you unsnap it on the side. Is that true and will it work?? And then why wouldn't the dealer just do that?? FYI-I don't have Navi or anything I just have the basics with the tiny screen.

I've seen this as an
option option
would this work? or
this this
?

OK so these are the options I've read people discuss in these forums. Now which one actually works!! I'm also going to go to Best Buy and another Audio shop in the morning in my city to find out if they have any ideas. I appreciate the help thanks!