Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Eisenhauss Service!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Eisenhauss Service!!!

Fisrt of all, probably you guys know me from this forum. When Iam gone back home for good last 2 months, Iv been interested of taking Eisenmann Performance Exhaust to my country Indonesia Jakarta. Its been on my mind since half years ago. basicly when I already in Indonesia jakarta for doing business. the next morning I called germany stuggard for talking with them about the distributor partner with them but they told me that they had been doing business and signing contract with the Eisenhauss as theur GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR partner for USA and the rest of the world. They(Eisenmann-technik.de) told me to contact Eisenhauss. the nest day I called them and explaining to me and they ve asking me to email them about my company profile. I did what they told me so. As I remember I talked with MR KANG(should be the owner cause his name were in the website for the dealer partner). he told me to send the company profile to him and will be back on me the next day. The nxt day again there is one guy working in the Eisenhauss called JOHN. He is been very helpfull that day. This what I wrote to him and explaining in details what Iam planning to distribute the prducts in my country since guys I think you know INdonesia is the biggest populations in the S.E.Asia.

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your proffesionalissm reply in full details. Iam very interested on becoming your team(eisenhaus) for distributing the exhaust system at my country Jakarta-Indonesia. I believe that indonesia is the second biggest country from India and the population is really huge. This is what Iam planning if Iam going to become Eisenmann distributor Jakarta-Indonesia

My Exposure of Eisenmann products:

- Explain your products(Eisenmann) or servicecs in a more thorough& Direct fashion

-Portray your company's(Eisenmann) image in person, and be see to be associating with the original.

-Get direct feedback about your products or services directly from the market

- Take advantage of exccelent networking opportunities with others traders and exhibitors.

- Eisenmann will be directly exposing the products and service to the buyers from Indonesia. when they are HOT TO BUY!!

Secondly, Indonesian is a active car builder whose spent millions of Rupiah(indonesian currency) annualy on car modification.

By the way there will be a big show in Jakarta - Indonesia on coming september 18-19 2003.its call Autosalon. Autosalon is the largest numbers of the attendants in the only national even series in Australia in Jakarta. On core audience are 16-45yrs old males or females with high disposable incomes and mind to spent.

I believe Eisenmann will sell alots of demands compare to Japan,Korea and greece cause the differences of the populations.Most of Indonesian peoples are grazy of European car enthusiast.

For the products that Im really interested selling the eisenmann exhaust is for all the brand of European cars(BMW,mercedes benz,VW,Audi and etc). Ive been using your products since I was staying in America and Iam really satisfied with the products.I believe that eisenmann will break all the markets in Indonesia jakarta.

Lastly with proven marketing and our promotional strategy, I will bring you(Eisenmann) to the right pottential and right customers.Thank you very much and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Felix Lesmana

and this is what JOHN(Eisenhauss) reply to me:

Dear Felix,

Well, it sounds llike a serious & good plan.
We will go ahead and grant you the distributionship in Indonesia.
Welcome to the "Team EisenHaus".

Let us know what particular product models, you are interested in,
so, we can get them shipped out to you asap and in the meantime,
if you need some brochures/catalogs regards to eisenmann products,
we will ship them out to you. Please provide us your office address in Jakarta.

Best Regards

EisenHaus (john)
Tel: 630.787.1600

After that moment John(Eisenhauss) asked me regarding the catalogs and stickers etc. he send me!!
actually when I first read my email. Im so ****ing happy for that news.

ok basicly they told me to order so they can shipp it to me ASAP. I talked to JOHN about the payment methods and how Iam going to sent the money to Eisenhauss copany. Joh told me "felix I will fax to you the nesxt day!" but its been 1 months that john told me that and till now I didnt get anything from his news.

When I called John. Its like JOHN treat me very bad service. I asked John" where is the fax that you ve been promised me' he told me" Felix i dont havt 24 hrs stand by just for you"when I heard that I feel . I asked why you have to said that?he told me that " I dunno Indonesian market" so I talked to him again" John you dont need to be worry abuot the indonesian market" Ill be the one who take charges everythings in my country market. He had a bad service,tone etc. I explain to them(eisenhauss) that there is a big show coming in sept 19-21 but the organizer changed the schedule to oct 10-11.
I called him again today which in USA time approximately 12 afternoon and John(eisenhauss) picked up the phone. well I said can I speak to John?yes this is john, how are u felix. I told him" John ive been waiting till this month and yet I didnt get any kind of news regarding the payment methods. Guys do you know what JOHN told me?"Felix I dont have time right now to talk to you and I will email you today ( as he promised me again since last almost 2 months) I told him " John is it very hard to fax me or email me about that payment methods?he told me" Felix please dont argue with me!!damn this guy is PHAT!! he told me today is the labour day felix!! well I said to him JOHN why you picked up the phone when you said today is the labour day!:and this what makes me really dissapointed with the Eisenhauss service!!
I asked him whether Eisennhauss really intersted on doing business with me and JOHN told me" we are not interested on Indonesian market'!!!! So I told me again WHY YOU GRANT ME As THE EISENMANN DISTRBUTOR IN JAKARTA INDONESIA AT THE BEGINING AND SEND ME THE CATALOGS,BROCHUREs, AND STICKERS?JOHN CANT SAY A SINGLE WORDS ..

well guys this is what EISENHAUSS have the service!!!
this is the worst business I ever had since my dad had business with the ITALIAN peoples for 32 yrs!! EISENHAUSS REALLY HAD A WORST SERVICE!BAD!!!!!

ALL Iam wanted is just the PAYMENTS METHODS and start oreding the products of launching!for 2 months Ive been waiting and JOHN TOLd me WE ARE NOT INTERESTED ON THE INDONESIA MARKET!!!hahahhaa weird huh!

P/s: Guyys when you have a busines with everbody! did you guys have to asked how Iam going to pay for you?right?This is logic! it seems that JOHN cant do business at all!!!

what you guys think?this is making me nuts!
Old 09-06-2003, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a typical lazy american with poor customer service. What do you expect. Gives faulse expectations that he can not delivery. There work ethics is different then the fast pace in asia. Why else do you think there are so many damm problems with the ML? It's made in ths US.

Flame suit setting "ON". Sounds like this dude is a one man (Small) time shop. Basement president kinda guy. Thinks he is the shiet but he really is not.

Good luck.. you could tell head office but not sure if that would do anything. You probably would get ripped off anyway. HAve u discussed dealer pricing yet?

yok
Old 09-11-2003, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What The...

I must say that I am shocked by your response from John. Apparently professionalism and business ethic is not a part of his values. I am sorry to hear of your experience, however I would suggest that you bring this to the attention of Eisenmann in Germany. I am sure they would like to know how their "global distributer" is not interested in selling their products to the global market. Perhaps they should consider doing business with you directly and give Eisenhaus just a North American distributorship. I would make it clear to them that under no circumstances can you trust Eisenhaus and will not do business with them. Understand that if they are still unwilling to do business with you then it's in your best interest not to do business with them.. Afterall, you will be selling to the people of Indonesia so if something goes wrong and Eisenmann won't stand behind it, the people will expect you to. There are other manufacturers out there, hopefully much more professional. Best of luck to you!