Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

European Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2003 | 11:48 AM

W211 & Q7
European Delivery

Mercedes-Benz is celebrating 40 years of offering “European Delivery,” by which buyers pick up their new Benz at the factory in Sindelfingen, Germany, then tour Europe. This year, by selecting European Delivery, which is already factored into MSRP, customers get 5 percent off non-AMG C, E, CLK and SLK models.

Two packages are offered—the standard deal and the Black Forest-Alps Rally package (add $1,200 per couple). Standard delivery includes a night’s lodging (Mercedes’ style), a factory tour, 15 days of insurance and shipping the car back to the States from one of 14 European drop-off locations (dealer destination charges are waived).

The Alps trip adds four nights of lodging. Round-trip airfare across the pond is not included.
Old 09-05-2003 | 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
I only wish they would do it for AMG cars also
Old 09-07-2003 | 03:21 PM

Way off topic

Wow, that was some game yesterday where Miami pulled victory from the jaws of defeat against the Gators. My school (Northwestern) did just the opposite going into the 4th quarter with a huge lead and then losing 22 to 21 to Air Force.
Old 09-07-2003 | 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1986 560SEL, 97 BMW 740iL
I guess it depending on whether or not you crash your brand new Mercedes before the end of the tour????
Old 09-08-2003 | 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Re: Way off topic

Originally posted by Mercedesfan
Wow, that was some game yesterday where Miami pulled victory from the jaws of defeat against the Gators. My school (Northwestern) did just the opposite going into the 4th quarter with a huge lead and then losing 22 to 21 to Air Force.

Yeah, i was freaking out the whole game. That was an incredible comeback! Sorry about your loss, i know how those feel