Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

2013 ML350 Bluetech Check Engine light is on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MS350 Bluetech
2013 ML350 Bluetech Check Engine light is on

Hi everyone,

I need some help to resolve the issue what I am having right now. I own 2013 ML350 Bluetech and the Check Engine Light is on in my display. It is second time that I am having this issue. For my first visit to the dealer shop, they told me that Germany is working on a software repair solution. So what they said was that I don't have to worry about this matter at all. But I feel very uncomfortable and unsecure when I am driving my vehicle. According to the technical report provided by dealer shop, it said
"Perform Star Diagnosis quick test. Code 13BB00 stored for maximum actuation duration for zero quantitty calibration for injector of cylinder 4 exceeded."
Honestly, I don't understand what it is and I just would like to get some advise from any of you that what kind of actions I am supposed to take.
Or anyone is having the same issue like me?
Please give me any feedbacks.
Thank you all.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 ml350 bluetec
check engine light

My CEL has come on 2x in my 2013 ml bluetec, with no other problems. Both times the dealer said "nothing wrong, software problem".This is concerning, but not sure what else to do...especially while under warranty.