Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes-Benz of Manhattan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M-Class
Mercedes-Benz of Manhattan

Hi everyone,

Just moved to Manhattan and I was wondering if anyone had recent experiences with this dealership. I know they are Mercedes owned, and supposedly provide good deals for new or used cars, but I've heard their service is lacking. Is this is true? I also heard their labor rate was more expensive? What has your experience been with the other NYC dealers, such as Mercedes Silver Star Motors or Mercedes of Brooklyn? Thanks so much for your help.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GLK250
I got a good deal from MB Manhattan, but dealing with them with outside financing is nothing but a hassle. I'm scheduled to pick up my car from them this afternoon and all the paperwork hasn't cleared yet (which doesn't sound that bad, except for the fact that I have to contact them to see if anything is missing, instead of them contacting me to tell me what I need). I've been trying to work with them and outside financing for over a week. At this point, I would have rather paid more money and dealt with people who know what they are doing.

For any Benz purchase in the future, I wouldn't go to them, or recommend them even though they offered a better deal than other dealerships in the area.