Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MAJOR PROBLEMS IN G55AMG MERCEDES BENZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 04:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G55AMG Mercedes
MAJOR PROBLEMS IN G55AMG MERCEDES BENZ

Dear Sir

I read about your case against Mercedes benz re fuel tank issues … I am just trying t o check that is there anyway you could help me also …

I bought a Mercedes G 55 AMG in march 2013 for more then a Crore rupees ( 200000 usd ) in India in New Delhi .
Its been giving problems from day 1 , this machine is a total failure , probably a bad production piece which they have given to me . I have had fuel pipes bursting and tank draining off , brake pedal major horizontal plays , fuel tank issues , fuel system problem , starting problems and various other problems in their so called top of the line SUV and I have tried to complain to everybody from bottom to top but no body is ready to help . all they are offering is a extended warranty which they offer to any customer who make s even a little bit of noise . I have had the worst experience of my life with mercedes benz India . after buying this car i have had this in their workshop for nearly 100 days already ...I really dont know what to do and whom to approach for this problem . any help would be appreciated

Thank you and best regards

Vinod Purohit
Mobile : +91 9829026677