Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

NEED YOUR HELP !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2013 | 01:51 AM

05 E55
NEED YOUR HELP !

recently i have been having issues with my car the dash ready convenient functions temporary unavailable then switches back to available vise versa i had the batteries checked rear was fine front AUX battery was low so i replaced it and the problem continued has anyone else has this issue ? its a 2005 E55 AMG car is 8 years old now i thought maybe i should jet replace the rear battery and see what happen thought i would get some opinions first. Also i have noticed my paddle shifters aren't working....

help me please
Old 12-01-2013 | 05:21 PM

99 E 300TD, 02 E320, 2013 ML350
Could be a charging issue or an issue with the battery control module BCM. You also may have a battery draw that is draining your battery when the vehicle is off. If you have a draw, then something is drawing power from the battery and when you start the vehicle and drive, eventually you are fully charged and that is when the message will disappear. Start off with having an amp draw test performed