Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY 2007 S550 4MATIC, SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550 4matic ,clk350
Lightbulb PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY 2007 S550 4MATIC, SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ,
my 07 S550 4MATIC has issue with the ignition switch (EIS) got water in it , got corrode along with the central gateway unit . the lights in the interiors(readers lamp on the roof) turn on and but the dash has no light .so i took to the shop to get worked on . i was told it could be fix but only if i replace the ECU, ESL,EIS w/key and the Central Gateway. i was wondering has anyone encountered the same problem on this cars and if so share your thoughts and opinion and your finally solution in resolving this problem. please list items( parts) i would need /missing to look into changing in order to get this car to start and back on the road. ALSO WOULD LIKE KNOW WHAT PARTS ARE VIN CODED ON THIS CARS.

THANKS FOR YOU TIM[/B]E.............