Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Extended Warranty Pricing - Updates?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 09:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 Coupe
Extended Warranty Pricing - Updates?

ok..i know this has been asked a zillion times already and I have read through a ton of threads. As far as the best pricing for the extended MB warranty goes, is Erin Mahre for MB of Santa Rosa, still the go to for best pricing on the MB warranty? Any others? i'm getting ready to finalize the paperwork on my 2014 E550 coupe before heading off to Germany in less than two weeks, and i'm going to need to make a decison soon. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

kirk
Old 03-12-2014, 08:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 Coupe
To save anyone else the trouble, Erin from MB of Santa Rosa, is clearly the to go to person for the Extended MB Warranty and prepaid maintenance. She was extremely pleasant, infomative and undercut the dealer I bought my car from well over 1K. On the prepaid maintenance, she told me up front, their markup was a flat $50. The other dealer was a couple of hundred. I wll be calling her I soon as I get the VIN on the car when I go to Germany.

Originally Posted by Kirkster
ok..i know this has been asked a zillion times already and I have read through a ton of threads. As far as the best pricing for the extended MB warranty goes, is Erin Mahre for MB of Santa Rosa, still the go to for best pricing on the MB warranty? Any others? i'm getting ready to finalize the paperwork on my 2014 E550 coupe before heading off to Germany in less than two weeks, and i'm going to need to make a decison soon. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

kirk

Last edited by Kirkster; 03-12-2014 at 08:52 AM.