Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Visiting Stuttgart: MERCEDES FACTORY TOUR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 02:35 AM
BLT
MBWorld Photo/Video-grapher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C240
Exclamation Visiting Stuttgart: MERCEDES FACTORY TOUR

Hi Everyone!

I'll be in Stuttgart in a week or two and was wondering how I can go about getting the Mercedes factory tour? I'm already going to the museum but a nice guided factory tour would be awesome. Anyone have any recommendations or hook ups? I'll bring back a souvenir for you!

Thanks!

Cheers,

BLT
Old 06-03-2014, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 Coupe
Call the customer center in Sindlefligen and they can tell you the times and dates. There are all kinds of different plant open close times, so to avoid disappointment check first. There is a two hour and a three hour tour. The three hour one you get to do to the stamping plant and paint shop. i did the two hours when I was picking up my car in March and that was plenty. You get to spend more time in assembly on the two hour tour. I talked to a guy who did the three hour and you see the paint shop but really can't tour it for obvious reasons. He wished he went on the two hour one.
A lot of folks do the tour. They come in by the busload.
The museum was the highlight of our entire trip (except for picking up my new Benz).

Have fun!
Old 06-06-2014, 03:30 AM
BLT
MBWorld Photo/Video-grapher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C240
Talking

Thanks so much for that, it was very helpful and I managed to arrange a tour for next week!
Old 06-06-2014, 01:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 Coupe
No problem. Be prepared to be amazed. Awesome experience...

Originally Posted by BLT
Thanks so much for that, it was very helpful and I managed to arrange a tour for next week!