Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Need some help with a '99 E430

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E420 '96
Need some help with a '99 E430

Heey, im new here but i really do need some help.
1 and a half year ago i were to see an E430. It was perfect in any way i tried. So i decided to buy it, but had to save money first. So the day came and i was going to the dealer after this time. The car were standing right where i left it. It was weird but okay. The battery is dead already so we used a "quick starter battery". I was disappointed so hard. Its sound is just like a diesel one even though its a V8 4.3 petrol engine. Mkay, so the whole body of the car is shaking. One of the cylinders arent running,even after half an hour idling and half an hour driving in the city. They said, they will fix it for monday. The transmission was okay, but the check engine light is still visible and ESP, BAS, ABS aren't working (well, thats what the computer say with a dead battery). Even tho the ABS is still working as i tried it. But the car is completely different to my E420. Don't get me wrong, i want this car because i have to lend the E420 to my father.
So the main thing is, what could cause the problem to the E430's engine?