Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

I just joined the forum and just bought my first Mercedes Benz !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 coupe sport plus
I just joined the forum and just bought my first Mercedes Benz !!!

I just joined the forum and bought my first Mercedes Benz!

I just bought a 2014 c250 coupe sport plus. I know the c250 is considered the lowest in the line up and owners of higher classes might look down on a c250 coupe so I'll get this out of the way right off he bat - I have other sports cars but I wanted something that was more of a daily driver/commuter. So I picked up this C250 coupe. If I wanted an E class, sls, or c63 then I would have bought one. I like the look of the C250 coupe sport, so that's what I bought. :-)

Now... What should I know as a new Benz owner? Pros/cons, weird quirks or helpful things to know about owning a Benz?

Any c250 coupe owners here? I really like the car but I'm used to having cars with loud exhaust so I'm debating if I should keep the stock "tuned" sport exhaust or if I should put on an aftermarket exhaust system - I don't care at all about performance gains, this is not my sports car, this is just my commuter car but I like having some exhaust sound.

Anything I should know about these cars? Benz in general? I'm sure you all have opinions and info !
Old 05-07-2015, 11:51 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 E350 4Matic, 2011 335i; 2006 C230 (sold 4 yrs ago)
Welcome. You can probably find more replies to your questions if you post it in the C Class specific forums on this site.