Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

eurocharged tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 03:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLA45 C63 SL63 CLK BS C BS SL600 560SEC 500E
eurocharged tune

ok so i got my tune from eurocharged ppl did everything by the book and something was off and odd when i drove, took my ECU to other tuning company to find out that EUROCHARGED copy/paste someone else s tune to my car, everything was there exept out of place since it was not for my car,so naturally i contacted EUROCHARGED talked to guy named Dilan and told him what happened, he assured me that someone will call me back, day and a half later no one called, and naturally i made dispute on paypal,

"I can't because they already took the money.

I'm not refunding you twice because of a falsified dispute. I did nothing wrong and instead of calling and talking to us, you cowardly did a dispute, hurting our reputation.

I'll let the dispute run its course then since the damage has already been done and you're being difficult.

Remove the dispute and I'll refund you within 2 hours. Otherwise, we must let PayPal do their thing."

he called me a COWARD for what?