Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

2002 MERCEDES BENZ C230 Kompressor COUPE PARTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Mercedez Benz C230 Kompressor - Coupe
2002 MERCEDES BENZ C230 Kompressor COUPE PARTS

Hi! I'm servin an i live in California USA, I recently bought a 2002 c230 kompressor COUPE as my first car! i like it alot and I would like to start modifying it, but sadly i cant find anyone or anywhere who sells it. I'd like to , For example; get halo headlights, for my car but i cants find anywhere that sell headlights compatible with the C230 Coupe, not just the sedan. so anyone know areas, websites, stores, or places where i may be able to buy accessible ( halo headlights) for my 2002 c230 COUPE. Thanks so much for your time.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C230K
C230 Coupe upgrades

I bought my first C230 in '02, new. Just picked up another one extremely low$$.

Good luck finding upgrades. There is a pulley change for the supercharger and some (few) suspension parts. Halo, or even blacked out or crystal headlights are only available for the C230 SEDAN. Don't believe the aftermarket vendors. I called the headlight manufacturers directly after wasting a couple hundred on headlights that were supposed to fit but didn't.

That said, I've had mine for years, maybe the market has evolved. They are great cars and a blast to drive.

If you find any nice upgrades, please post.