Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Frustrated with Order Process via MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2016 | 05:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Ordered AMG GLE 63 S Coupe
Frustrated with Order Process via MB

Ordered a AMG GLE 63s coupe on 2/23/2016. I was told by the dealership that it will take 2-3 months for delivery. They missed the 2016 cutoff for entering my order, even though they played it off until May like they had no idea why my car wasn't getting built. A month ago I was told that now my 2017 build is scheduled for the first "decade" of August. What does first decade mean anyway? Like first week?
Anyway, I was told a couple weeks ago that my build is in the red and a delivery date should be available around August 1st. I contacted my dealer last Saturday and they said it should be a few days to find out delivery date. It is now August 11th and no update.
BTW, the dealership never notified me on available build changes from the 2016 build to 2017 build.
Would u guys be frustrated 6 months later after placing an order and no car with multiple dealer errors along the way?