Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Order tracking new factory order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c220
Order tracking new factory order

Hi,

I would like to track my car (coming from South Africa) , I have the factory order and the VIN.

I have used a site found previously on this forum but either is not up to date or MB is using a different logistics company.

https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?fra...uickSearchPage

Anyone has any updated info / place to look

Thanks
Old 03-24-2017, 12:17 PM

bmw 320d
Hi,

I also would like to track my car.
I am in Portugal, I order a W213, and I woud like to know when ir will arrive in Lisbon.

Regards
AlexG
Old 03-24-2017, 05:08 PM

c220
Originally Posted by AlexG
Hi,

I also would like to track my car.
I am in Portugal, I order a W213, and I woud like to know when ir will arrive in Lisbon.

Regards
AlexG

Yes is a tricky one.. I also read in places that the dealer can provide you with info in terms of what transporter it is on and that people are able to then track the ship online.

However I contacted my dealer and they said they don't have the info, then contacted customer services and also been told the same, I tried the social media team and they said the following :

Thanks for your message. We appreciate you must be very excited to get your new car and would love to track the ship, so we’ve contacted our relevant department to clarify how this can be done. We’ve been advised that the only information the dealership is able to provide is the eta of the vehicle delivery and perhaps in some cases the eta of when the ship is due at port. We do not provide information of the ships name; this is to avoid anyone tracking the wrong ship that has the same name as the vessel carrying your car. We really hope that you don’t have to wait much longer. Your dealership will keep you posted on the current status.

Seems to be a tough one..