Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

What if the dealer in your city does not offer the best price?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Kmn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan Altima
What if the dealer in your city does not offer the best price?

Hello all,
New to the forum, although I have been reading and learning for along time, thanks for this great forum.
Currently I am driving a Nissan Altima, and after reading about GLC, X3, Q5, F Pace, etc for ages, finally I have decided to order a new GLC 4matic, grey, AMG line, blind spot monitoring, park assist, smart phone integration, wheel lock, and prepaid maintenance for 4 years, MSRP ~ $49000. I will buy in cash not leasing, and will keep the car for more than 5 years.
I am in Iowa City, IA and after building the GLC online and sending it to different dealers within a 4 hours drive distance, I am getting discounts offers from $500 to $4000 !!!
I was wondering if there is any specific reason that I should choose the dealer in my city, or any other dealer, or just choose the best offer?
I think I can take the car to any dealer for regular maintenance, no matter where I bought the GLC, am I right?
I appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks,
Kamran
Old 09-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
Buy the car any where and get it serviced any where---an industry standard
Old 09-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
na
Dealer

I'd buy it from wherever the best price is taking drive time into consideration. You are making me a tad jealous. Enjoy your new ride.