Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

collision prevention assit plus red warning triangle comes on for no reason

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 GLC300 4matic
collision prevention assit plus red warning triangle comes on for no reason

I have a 2015 GLC 300 4 magic with Collision Prevention ASSIST PLUS which has a red warning light appearing in the instrument cluster along with a warning tone that goes off for no apparent reason. I had it to the dealer and it was reprogrammed and know it's worse. Any help?
Old 10-23-2017, 06:07 PM

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
2017 GLC300 2020 Toyota Rav4H AWD XLE
Originally Posted by laurencars
I have a 2015 GLC 300 4 magic with Collision Prevention ASSIST PLUS which has a red warning light appearing in the instrument cluster along with a warning tone that goes off for no apparent reason. I had it to the dealer and it was reprogrammed and know it's worse. Any help?
my understanding is its normal, because the radar is active like nothing and its a good thing to have if your eyes wonder off for any second and it spots a car ahead of you slowing down or stopped, its normal to go off even when its nothing