Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

2018 e400 conv review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 e400 conv
2018 e400 conv review

Purchased a new 2018 e400 conv in less than six months and had nothing but complaints and problems with the vehicle. WAS a long time Mercedes Benz owner for fifteen years, but after no response from MBUSA, I will be letting anyone and everyone know that the problems and MBUSA will do nothing, even for longtime customers. The specific problems I have been having is locking and unlocking the door with both keys in my pocket as well as now the engine dies while driving. I cannot imagine that I am the only one with issues.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts
E 350
If the engine dies while driving that sounds like a legit safety issue. Was the dealership able to replicate the problem? Any codes? If the problem repeats then you should file a report with the NHTSA as well.
https://www.nhtsa.gov/about-nhtsa/contact-us
You could contact a lemon law attorney based on which state you’re located. May be that will get the ball rolling.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 194 Likes on 167 Posts
16 E550 Cab, 2003 Ram bright red crewcab 4x4 we call Clifford :)
Originally Posted by pamiboy
If the engine dies while driving that sounds like a legit safety issue. Was the dealership able to replicate the problem? Any codes? If the problem repeats then you should file a report with the NHTSA as well.
https://www.nhtsa.gov/about-nhtsa/contact-us
You could contact a lemon law attorney based on which state you’re located. May be that will get the ball rolling.
sounds like a potential lemon law candidate....... documentation, documentation.... look up lemon law in your state....