Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Ref: Mercedes Parts Center (TradeMotion - Reynolds & Reynolds Company)

Old 08-09-2018, 10:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 S550 base
Ref: Mercedes Parts Center (TradeMotion - Reynolds & Reynolds Company)

I happened to be online acquiring a price for a Fiamm auxiliary battery (0009829308) for my 2015 S550 base sedan. I came across the battery at what I thought was an actual Mercedes site whereby the battery is priced at $100.64 I then called my local Benz dealership to see whether or not the battery is in stock figuring I would just go get it. The parts-person informed me the price is $165. So, I asked whether the dealership can match the $100 price on the Mercedes website. He then asked for the website address whereby he then informed me to look at the bottom of the page where it is stated the site is a TradeMotion website; not Mercedes, thus he could not match the price. That being said, I am curious whether the parts acquired from this site are OEM or will I receive a brand name other than Fiamm which is comparable? The order description only depicts the Mercedes part # and my vehicle information; it does not give a name of the battery. If you have done business with this site, has the experience been favorable & are the parts OEM which I suspect are not? Here is the link: https://mercedespartscenter.com

Last edited by Doberman_Fan; 08-09-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: misspelling