Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Data logger - which one?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 12:38 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
SL65, Raptor SVT, HD-Fat Boy
Question Data logger - which one?

I have been searching around for what would provide me with results of engine parameters while driving like IAT's, boost, timing, etc. along with performance information like 100', 0-60mph and 1/8th mile times and possibly braking and g-forces too.

In my mind I'm hoping to find a simple ODB2 unit to just plug in and have it bluetooth the info to my android phone where I can data log and save various incidents and review them over time to gauge upgrades and differences in weather conditions.

I don't know if ODB2 can read all of the parameters I am hoping to capture and I am not opposed to a different type unit but what is available in today's world for my 10 year old car? -2009 SL65.

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM

I see a lot of adverts for the G-Tech RR, Dragy and Passport GT2 devices which can give you the performance info like 0-60 and 1/4 mile stuff.
Is there another tool that can be used to show boost, IAT's, etc.?
Old 11-30-2018, 02:26 PM

So no ones uses any of these?

I was hoping to catch a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal but looks like that is done now too!