Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Weird Air Conditioning Problem 2012 e350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e350
Exclamation Weird Air Conditioning Problem 2012 e350

Hi all and thank you for taking a moment to see if you can help out. My 2012 e350 went into the shop for new Pirellis about 6 months ago. A short time after, I noticed one tire was leaking air. My bf took it back in and they fixed it. When he came home with the car and I used it, I noticed that the AC started blowing high when I pulled into the garage. I replaced the control unit behind rearview mirror and it still blew high when under cover. So weird. I have no idea what happened at that shop but it was something bc all was fine before. I did notice that my center console had something spilled and when I looked under the ashtray it was wet with red juice of some type. Not sure that had anything to do with it or who spilled something but just mentioning it bc it could be a part of the problem? I am a chick and have no idea what to do next bc I am BROKE and the shop I trust told me to take it to Benz. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. SS