Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Tire pressure

Old 12-13-2018, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-350
Tire pressure

What do the numbers on the left and right display panel mean for tire pressure? Will the computer reset itself once I put air in the tires? I own a 2013 E350.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:10 AM

Received 143 Likes on 118 Posts
2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
By "the numbers on the left and right display panel", do you mean you've navigated in the multi-function display to the screen that shows an overhead view of your car with all four wheels, each with a corresponding number value? If so, those numbers indicate the current air pressure for each wheel as determined by the monitoring system. If you adjust the pressure in any tire, the corresponding value will be updated shortly after in the multi-function display. However, the reference value (the "benchmark" pressure the car uses to inform you that you have a tire problem) will not be updated automatically; you must use the left steering wheel buttons to reset the reference values. See this video for a tutorial.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E-350
Originally Posted by Mr. Toad
By "the numbers on the left and right display panel", do you mean you've navigated in the multi-function display to the screen that shows an overhead view of your car with all four wheels, each with a corresponding number value? If so, those numbers indicate the current air pressure for each wheel as determined by the monitoring system. If you adjust the pressure in any tire, the corresponding value will be updated shortly after in the multi-function display. However, the reference value (the "benchmark" pressure the car uses to inform you that you have a tire problem) will not be updated automatically; you must use the left steering wheel buttons to reset the reference values. See this video for a tutorial.
Thanks for the information. I got everything returned to its normal function. I owned a @006 E350 prior to this one. It was not as computer savvy. I will have to learn as I use the car. Thanks again! kkllaarrcc