Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Find partners to import cheap steel from Saudi Arabia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2019 | 05:05 AM

motobike
Find partners to import cheap steel from Saudi Arabia

Hi everybody! I am looking for partners who want to import construction steel (rebar) in large quantities in Vietnam. Origin, place of production, loading place is Saudi Arabia (World famous country for manufacturing quality, metal production such as gold, gemstones, iron and steel industry). At present, the situation of construction steel imported from China is more and more, but it does not guarantee quality, construction works are often quickly degraded, tilted, poured ... So I want to introduce and give a famous SABIC brand steel product from Saudi Arabia to Vietnam. I am committed to 100% quality steel products at a very low cost. The bigger the partner buys, the more long-term cooperation, the cheaper and cheaper the CIF cost. If the buyer / importer is interested, please contact me directly via Phone / Zalo 0365663128 (Ms.Thơ) or email: hoangthitho1256030165@gmail.com. Note: I want to cooperate seriously, so anyone who has a real need to buy please provide personal / business information for easy exchange. Please refer to your product information in detail via the link: https://sabicironsteel.blogspot.com/...rap-saudi.html