Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes G63 Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model X, Ferrari FF, Audi Avant
Mercedes G63 Los Angeles

Hello Board,

First time poster. Last August placed an order for a 2019 G63. This would be my 3rd G55/63 in 9 years. For this particular model I decided to try a different dealer as my local dealer Mercedes Beverly Hills were just being a pain.

I specced our the car to my liking and got a November build slot. I was given a PO and was told that they don’t accept (cannot Hold onto) deposits. If the car came and I didn’t want it for whatever reason, they would just sell it to the next person as the car is in high demand.

As you may already know , all G63s were delayed and only commenced delivery towards Mid February. I call my sales rep to check in and am told the car is on the boat and I should receive it towards end of March. end of March comes and goes and am told that the car is not here yet (delay after delay). Today I went over and asked what was going On and notified that they don’t want to sell me the car. That the car demands a 100k plus sticker. I start to lose (albeit calmly) it and they ask me to leave the dealership.

What are my options going forward. I still have the printed PO with sold to : my name and the dates and so forth. I called MBUSA but the person who mans the phones at customer service was not much help.

Anything is appreciated.

best

L
Old 04-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,992 Likes on 3,138 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Did you sign anything with them? Did money exchange hands? If not, options are limited, if any exist at all. If you did sign something, or if you did give them money, read the document(s) carefully, and give them to your lawyer if you feel the need to be advised on your options.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:28 PM

Model X, Ferrari FF, Audi Avant
Originally Posted by chassis
Did you sign anything with them? Did money exchange hands? If not, options are limited, if any exist at all. If you did sign something, or if you did give them money, read the document(s) carefully, and give them to your lawyer if you feel the need to be advised on your options.
this dealership network does not accept deposits. I just called a sister dealership of theirs. Was told 1 year minimum. 0 deposit but that I would be given a PO that is binding. I have that PO and just emailed the COO of said network. He is now looking into this matter.

porsche and Mercedes need to do something about these illegal grey premiums. If you wish to price the car at 250k just price the car at 250k
Old 04-10-2019, 01:54 PM

BMW
Milalya I am going to suggest my best dealer with you https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...lease-2869-mo/