Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

New Car Welcome Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 GLE450
Angry New Car Welcome Package

Purchased a new GLE 450 back in early April (2 months ago) and have not received a Welcome Package from MB corporate offices detailing my extended maintenance or warranty agreement. The dealer has not been receptive to my questions on this matter other than to say it will arrive eventually. I just want to get some feedback from other new owners on how long it takes to receive their Welcome Package. Thanks
Old 06-09-2020, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,495 Likes on 987 Posts
No more MB:(
Maybe since COVID things are moving slow.

Personally I don't remember what a welcome package even looks like or if I ever got one, purchased many MB's.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 GLE450
Thanks, I thought that may be the case, but since the US headquarters are in Atlanta area I figured they we opening up more quickly. They were quick to accept my money for extended warranty items at time of sale, but fail to send the fine print documents to review a timely manner.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,495 Likes on 987 Posts
No more MB:(
Originally Posted by loganrun
Thanks, I thought that may be the case, but since the US headquarters are in Atlanta area I figured they we opening up more quickly. They were quick to accept my money for extended warranty items at time of sale, but fail to send the fine print documents to review a timely manner.
As long as you are in the system you are good. I wouldn't worry too much about it.